LocalOnlineConsulting.com collects information from its direct customers and for our direct customers. This information is used accordingly:
- Information you provide – If you sign up, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password).
- For services provided to our clients, we use only Paypal via an invoicing email sent to the prospective client, then you can use your Paypal account or credit card info for services purchased. This way we do not store any of your payment info on our site to protect our clients.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to LocalOnlineConsulting.com we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and Developing new services.
Choices for personal information
If you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we may ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some LocalOnlineConsulting.com features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case LocalOnlineConsulting.com may not be able to provide those services to you.
LocalOnlineConsulting.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of LocalOnlineConsulting.com in the following limited circumstances:
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of LocalOnlineConsulting.com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties’ certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
We restrict access to personal information to LocalOnlineConsulting.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use LocalOnlineConsulting.com services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services may have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information.